Our North Campus
Our North Campus is located at 1915 N. Wilhite St. in Cleburne, Texas. It was obtained in 2013 and extensively renovated. It was opened to new residents in August of 2013. This location has a capacity of approximately 30 with small individual rooms with their own bathrooms. This is ideal for families with small children. There is a large dining room where everyone takes their meals.